World Cup last-16 ties are now done with and teams are making plans to play in the quarter-finals.
There’s no holding back in the last eight as it is when the competition really starts to get serious in Qatar.
We’re now down to the final eight teams in the tournament, with just seven matches left to play in total.
England are through and will play France, but who else has made it?
Which teams have qualified for the quarter-finals?
Netherlands were the first team to qualify after beating USA 3-1.
Argentina have also made it into the last eight after beating Australia 2-1.
France are in after beating Poland 3-1 in a Kylian Mbappe masterclass.
And England will face the French, after their victory over Senegal.
Croatia beat Japan on penalties to get through to the last eight.
Brazil thumped South Korea 4-1 and breezed into the second knockout round.
Morocco stunned Spain and won on penalties to make it through.
And they will play Portugal who hammered Switzerland 6-1… without Cristiano Ronaldo.
What are the last-16 results?
Saturday, December 3
- Match 49: Netherlands 3-1 USA – RESULT
- Match 50: Argentina 2-1 Australia – RESULT
Sunday, December 4
- Match 52: France 3-1 Poland – RESULT
- Match 51: England 3 -0 Senegal– RESULT
Monday, December 5
- Match 53: Japan 1-1 Croatia (1-3 pens) – RESULT
- Match 54: Brazil 4 South Korea 1 – RESULT
Tuesday, December 6
- Match 55: Morocco 0-0 Spain (3-0 pens) – RESULT
- Match 56: Portugal 6-1 Switzerland – RESULT
Friday, December 9
- Match 58: Croatia vs Brazil (3pm) – BBC One
- Match 57: Netherlands vs Argentina (7pm) – BBC One
Saturday, December 10
- Match 60: Morocco vs Portugal (3pm) – ITV 1
- Match 59: England vs France (7pm) – ITV 1
Tuesday, December 13
- Match 61: Winners of Match 57 vs Winners of Match 58 (7pm)
Wednesday, December 14
- Match 62: Winners of Match 59 vs Winners of Match 60 (7pm)
- Third/Fourth place play-off
Saturday, December 17
- Losers of Match 61 vs Losers of Match 62 (3pm)
Sunday, December 18
- Winners of Match 61 vs Winners of Match 62 (3pm)