One the 13 women now reportedly accusing NFL star Dashaun Watson of sexual misconduct has revealed he forced her to perform oral sex on him.
In the last one week, a dozen women, many of them hired masseuses, have come forward with allegations against the Houston Texans quarterback.
Houston lawyer, Tony Buzbee, has now filed 13 separate civil lawsuits, all from women hired to give Watson massages, alleging sexual misconduct, against the football player.
The third female masseuse to come forward against Watson claims that in a December 2020 encounter, the athlete forced her to perform oral sex on him.
The alleged victim said that Watson asked her to focus on his “inner thighs and glutes” during the massage, according to TMZ.
In the suit, the woman reportedly alleged that Watson “got more aggressive” and eventually coerced her into performing oral sex.
The woman reportedly said she was so scared that she blacked out and defecated on herself.
Other women have made similar claims involving Watson scheduling massages over social media and asking them to focus on his groin area, according to suits.
On Monday, October 25, Watson was hit with six additional lawsuits, bringing the grand total to 13.
The football star, however, has denied the allegations.
“As a result of a social media post by a publicity-seeking plaintiff’s lawyer, I recently became aware of a lawsuit that has apparently been filed against me,” Watson wrote on Twitter.
“I have not yet seen the complaint, but I know this: I have never treated any woman with anything other than the utmost respect.
“The plaintiff’s lawyer claims that this isn’t about money, but before filing suit he made a baseless six-figure settlement demand, which I quickly rejected.
“Unlike him, this isn’t about money for me – it’s about clearing my name and I look forward to doing that.
Watson made the comments on March 16, but hasn’t provided any further comment as the lawsuits piled up over the last week.
The lawyer, Buzbee, has posted about the case several times to his personal Instagram account.
“This case we just filed against Watson isn’t about money — it’s about dignity and stopping behavior that should be stopped, NOW,” he wrote after the first lawsuit was filed.
On Thursday, October 28, he shared a letter from the NFL confirming that the league had opened an investigation into Watson.
“I am writing to let you know that the League has opened an investigation into these allegations and to request the cooperation of your clients in our investigation,” the letter said.
“Such cooperation would begin with engaging in Zoom interviews with myself and another League investigator at which, of course, you would be present.”