A beautiful lady has ended her life due to the names she’s called on social media.
From what alreadyviral.com has gathered, the lady drunk two bottles of snippers and was rushed to the hospital for treatment.
It is said that some hospitals even rejected her.
After getting to the hospital where she died, the doctors couldn’t do anything to save her since the poison had already missed up with her blood.
The reason behind which she triggered her to end her life is that her colleagues have given her a nickname which she says she does not like.
However, these colleagues of hers wouldn’t let her and continue calling by the name.
The story has received lots of reactions from netizens and below are few responses gathered.